This course is valid within the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and is delivered by online eLearning so you can study and complete your course entirely at your convenience and at your own pace.
- Enrol online
- Start Studying Immediately
- Certificate issued within 1 business day
- Easy and Convenient
Online Course: ACT Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) –SITHGAM001
- Course Duration: Minimum of 4 Hours
- Please note course must be completed and submitted to CTCTS within 90 days
- You must be 16 years and 9 months old to complete CTCTS online RCG course
- ACT Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) needs to be updated every 3 years
Coast to Country Training Services’ online option is a flexible way to attain your ACT Responsible Conduct of Gaming certificate at your own pace 24/7 with no hassle of travel, an easy and effective way to learn.
Please note our Qualified Trainers are available for any assistance during Business Hours (9am-4pm Mon-Fri) on 1800706306 or alternately via email at email@example.com
By law all full-time, part time and casual hospitality staff and promotional personal, directors and volunteers that work or are involved in gaming related functions or duties must complete the accredited course in Responsible Conduct of Gaming (SITHGAM001).
This includes but is not limited to
- Club secretaries
- Club directors
- Service staff
- RSA Marshals
- Security staff
- Promotional staff
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Nationally Recognised Certification
- Liquor & Gaming Approved
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Multiple Locations
- Face-to-Face and Online Courses
- Discount for Group Bookings
Check out our FAQs or call our friendly support team.
Overview of ACT RCG Online
- Register and pay for your course
- Study the ACT RCG Online course material at your own pace and is available to be viewed and worked on 24/7 and complete the assessments. Qualified trainers are available for assistance during business hours on 1800706306 or alternately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: There are no pre-requisites for completing this course. This is a standalone training. Students must be able to read and write English to successfully complete this course.
- Once your assessment has been marked and approved by our assessors, you will receive via email you ACT Statement of Attainment certificate. This certificate allows you to work in a licensed premises straight away in Australian Capital Territory (ACT)
The ACT RCG online course includes key RCG issues – Such as
- Gambling – specific to the ACT
- Overview of problem gambling
- Relevant laws for gambling in the ACT
- Third party complaints
- Exclusion by the licensee
Summary of the Course Contents
- Context of problem gambling and statistics relating to problem gambling
- Impacts associated to problem gambling i.e. impacts to: community, individuals, families, licenses premises, staff and the gaming industry.
- Comprehensive look at the legislative framework (Gambling laws)
- Ethical approach to promotion of gambling
- Prevention strategies to reduce problem gambling
- Overview of benefits to the community, Individuals, families, licensed premises and staff and the gambling industry that can be achieved by following and implementing a responsible gambling approach.
- The responsible provision of gambling services is an essential skill for any level of hospitality personnel involved in the sale and service of gambling activities in licensed premises, including the licensee, gaming supervisors and gaming managers when involved in operational gambling activities.
The above course will be conducted by industry professionals who are fully accredited trainers.
The face to face and online ACT RCG certificate courses contain the same information, and both courses require assessment at the completion of the course before any competency is awarded.
Training providers must be given approval to conduct online RCG training in ACT; Coast to Country Training Services is approved to conduct Provide Responsible Conduct of Gaming (ACT) in the ACT by the Commissioner for Fair Trading.
This online training option is also easier for those with expired certificates, or people needing to update their qualifications. The training also provides students with their certificate immediately upon approval from the RTO.
Coast to Country Training Services provides an easy process from start to finish.
- Australian residential and postal address
- Broadband internet
- Latest version of a compatible browser: Chrome (Works best) / Safari / Internet Explorer 9+
- Speaker or headphones
- Desktop / Laptop
- Unique Student Identifier ( USI )
Upon the successful completion of the above course students receive a statement of attainment for Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG) –SITHGAM001
Course must be updated every 3 years
ACT Course Approval Number: N12015-212
Statutory Declaration must be received and approved by trainer prior to certificate issue and certificates will only be issued during business hours.