This course is fully accredited and will provide you with the full qualifications and certificate required for those seeking employment or wish to formalise their skills to be able to work in a commercial espresso coffee environment.
Barista Coffee Training Package
Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee (SITHFAB005)
Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (SITXFSA001)
- Barista Intro to Coffee – Boot Camp
- Basic Food Hygiene – (SITXFSA001)
- Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee – (SITHFAB005)
Normally valued at $399 special discounted price of $289
This is a 3 session & 2 certification course package which is conducted by CertIV certified trainers and assessors and accredited by Coast to Country Training Services.
This nationally recognised certification is held over three nights to a total of 12 hours, and is a fun and interactive learning programme.
This course will help you at any stage of your barista career. If you simply want to learn the art for use in your own home or are contemplating a career in hospitality this is for you.
We cover all the basics from origin and how that affects coffee, the process from the crop to cup, and how to create the perfect espresso based coffee, also including food hygiene to increase your employment prospects.
Please note: Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety (SITXFSA001) is a prerequisite for Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee (SITHFAB005)
Summary of the Course Contents
- Bean to Cup
- How to use an espresso machine and grinder
- How to pour an espresso
- How to texture milk effectively
- How to set a coffee grinder
- Cleaning, care & maintenance of the espresso machine & grinder
- Prepare different coffees typically served in a café or restaurant
Extensive insight to the following espresso coffees
- Long Macchiato
- Vienna coffee
- Flavoured coffee
- Look at professional coffee presentation and coffee art
Coast to Country Training Services trainers are industry professionals.
Upon the successful completion of the above course students receive a statement of attainment for Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee – SITHFAB005 & Use Hygiene Practices for Food Safety SITXFSA001
All participants will receive their own copy of Coast to Country Training Services informative Prepare and Serve Espresso Coffee Training manual.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Nationally Recognised Certification
- Liquor & Gaming Approved
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Multiple Locations
- Face-to-Face Courses
- Discount for Group Bookings