Legislation requires certain food businesses in the hospitality and retail food industry to have at least one nominated Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) on the premises.
Upgrade your basic Food Hygiene (SITXFSA001) to a full Food Safety Supervisor (SITXFSA002) certification.
Upgrade Food Hygiene to Food Safety Supervisor
- Delivery – 4 hours face to face classroom course
- Course must be updated every 5 years
- Price includes $30.00 NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor
If you have completed the Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (SITXFSA001) course within the past 12 months and want to upgrade to the full Food Safety Supervisor (SITXFSA002) certificate you can with Coast to Country training services.
Please contact our friendly staff on 1800 706 306 to enquire about upgrading your Food Hygiene certification to full Food Safety Supervisor.
Summary of the Course Contents
- Personal hygiene
- Food storage
- Food preparation an processing
- Cross contamination
- Defrosting and cooling of food
- Temperature control
- Cleaning and sanitising equipment and work areas
- Food poisoning
- Pest and vermin control
- Waste management
- Transportation of food
- High risk foods and customers
- Documentation and reporting
- Follow workplace hygiene procedures in accordance with the industry standard and legal requirements of (HACPP)
- Handle / store items in accordance with the correct standard and legal requirements
- Identify potential hygiene risks and look at ways to minimise or remove the risk in accordance with legal requirements
- Learn how to report and document incidents or risks to comply with legal requirements
The above course will be conducted by fully accredited industry professional trainers.
The legislative requirement for a business to comply with the national standard for food safety practices, along with training and certification requirements differ between state and territory governments.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will receive:
- Statement of Attainment: Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices (SITXFSA002)
- NSW Food Authority Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
Please note: It is a requirement for the Use Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (SITXFSA001) course to be completed prior to Participate in Safe Food Handling Practices (SITXFSA002).
FSS State Governing Bodies
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Nationally Recognised Certification
- Liquor & Gaming Approved
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Multiple Locations
- Face-to-Face Courses
- Discount for Group Bookings