Face to Face Course:
- Delivery – 6 hour face to face classroom course
- Price includes $70.00 NSW RSA Course Photo Competency card fee
This course is valid within the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and is delivered by online eLearning so you can study and complete your course entirely at your convenience and at your own pace.
RSA Certification – Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002 ) NSW
By law all full time, part time and casual staff, promotional personnel, directors, and volunteers who work or are involved in serving or supplying alcohol must complete the accredited course in Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITHFAB002 ).
This includes but is not limited to
- Club secretaries
- Club directors
- Service staff
- Security staff
- Promotional staff
Coast to Country Training Services RSA course is fully approved by the Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing and is recognised by ASQA.
Once you have successfully completed Coast to Country Training Services Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course you will receive your statement of attainment. You can then apply for your photo competency card at your nearest Service NSW.
The NSW RSA course (SITHFAB002 ) is state based legislation and only valid in NSW.
Coast to Country Training Services’ RSA course covers the RSA skill and knowledge requirements common to all States and Territories. Some legislative requirements and knowledge will differ across borders. After completion of this NSW RSA course, state and territory liquor authorities may require candidates to complete a bridging course to address these specific differences between states.
Responsible practices must be undertaken wherever alcohol is served and sold. This course, applies to any workplace situation where alcohol is served and sold, including all types of hospitality venues, retail liquor outlets and tourism venues such as wineries, breweries and distilleries. Training and assessment must be contextualized so that the requirements of specific industry sectors and workplaces are met.
Summary of the Course Contents
- Gain understanding of the effects alcohol has on the community, individuals, staff and licensed premises
- Gain understanding of the Laws, offences and associated fines
- Prevent underage drinking
- Effective control of intoxication
- Enhanced customer service skills to prevent and control anti-social behaviour
- Understanding of harm minimisation directions
- Understanding of the safe exiting principles to prevent drink driving
The above course will be conducted by industry professionals who are fully accredited trainers.
- In a workshop/ Class room environment
- Student hand book issued to all students
- Power point slide presentation
- Assessment will be by group discussion and a theory examination at the completion of the course
- Upon the successful completion of the above course students receive a statement of attainment & and can apply for a photo ID competency card for Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) – SITHFAB002 from the NSW OLGR
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Nationally Recognised Certification
- Liquor & Gaming Approved
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Multiple Locations
- Face-to-Face Courses
- Discount for Group Bookings